Students who wish to pursue their studies in the Philippines can look forward to a pleasant and rewarding experience during their stay in the country. Just like any major decisions in life, choosing to study abroad needs advance planning in order to avoid problems and inconveniences in the course of applying for and studying in a school or university.
Before deciding to study in the Philippines, it is essential to obtain complete and accurate information on university admission procedures and fees, accommodation, and visa requirements.
medical schools in the philippines tuition fees, mbbs in philippians, study in norway, list of mci recognised medical colleges in philippines, list of universities in manila, mbbs in china for indian students, mbbs fees, our lady of fatima university tuition fees, study in australia philippines, mbbs fees in india, mbbs in usa for indian students fee structure, study in belgium, list of mci approved medical colleges in philippines, medical admission, mci approved colleges in philippines, mci approved medical colleges in philippines, our lady of fatima university medicine tuition fee, top mba schools in the philippines, top 10 mbbs colleges in philippines, philippines medical colleges recognised by mci, best colleges in the philippines, study medicine in philippines cost, philippines medical university ranking, mbbs in philippines for nepali students, best medical school in the philippines, postgraduate medical courses in philippines, best medical colleges in russia for indian students, study and work abroad for filipino, medical courses list in philippines, mbbs colleges in india with fees structure, mbbs admission consultants, fatima medical college in philippines, top medical schools in the philippines, mbbs in uk for indian students, colleges in the philippines, disadvantages of studying mbbs in philippines, indian students studying mbbs in philippines, university in philippines for foreign student, mbbs in abroad at low cost, davao medical school, study in austria, study abroad scholarship philippines, study in sweden, angeles medical university philippines, study mbbs in ukraine, work and study abroad philippines, top it schools in the philippines, mbbs in russia for indian students, mci recognised medical colleges abroad, mbbs in philippines for pakistani students fatima medical college philippines, mbbs in ukraine for indian students, mba philippines, lyceum college admissions, top 10 medical universities in philippines, medical college in manila philippines, study mbbs in usa, university of perpetual help tuition fee, lowest fee for mbbs in india, davao medical college fee structure, manila medical university, mbbs college, direct admission in mbbs in govt college, study in lithuania, mbbs in philippines 2015, government medical college in philippines, mbbs admission in russia, direct admission in mbbs without donation, philippines medical colleges fees structure, study in czech republic, top medical colleges in russia, admission in mbbs without donation, education in indonesia, direct admission in mbbs in india, mbbs in russia eligibility, mbbs in nepal for indian students, manila medical college, cagayan medical university philippines, ama school of medicine, mbbs course details, mbbs in usa for indian students fees, direct admission in mbbs at low cost, mbbs in russia for indian students fee structure, mbbs colleges in russia for indian students, mbbs course in india, mbbs in canada for indian students, top 20 universities in the philippines, top private schools in manila, mci approved medical colleges in philippines, russia medical college, our lady of fatima university tuition fee list, mci recognised colleges in philippines, doctor course in philippines, study in netherlands, philippines colleges and universities, top ten university in the philippines, study in estonia, college schools in manila with low tuition fee, list of universities in the philippines, cheapest medical schools in the world emilio medical college in philippines, mbbs in china fee structure, lyceum college fee structure, southwestern university, mci approved medical colleges in russia, best universities in philippines for international students, best schools in the philippines, perpetual medical university philippines, university of manila tuition fee, top engineering schools in the philippines, mbbs in india without donation, study in latvia, top 5 medical colleges in philippines, top 10 schools in the philippines, study in hungary, medicine in the philippines, mbbs in usa fees, best it schools in the philippines, mbbs in nepal, mbbs course fees in government colleges, university ranking in the philippines, mbbs direct admission fees, university of northern philippines medicine tuition fee, mbbs in russia fee structure, cheapest mbbs college in india, ukraine mbbs disadvantages, perpetual medical college in philippines, cagayan state university, davao medical college philippines fee structure, foreign students in the philippines, mbbs in europe for indian students, study mbbs in georgia, perpetual university mbbs, cheapest medical school in the philippines, mbbs admission in india, mbbs course fees in india, study mbbs abroad at low cost, mbbs in uk at low cost, mci listed universities in philippines, study in usa from philippines, mbbs admission in india without donation, perpetual help college of manila medicine, mbbs in abroad for indian students at low cost, university of manila courses, university of perpetual help mbbs, manila central university college of medicine tuition fee, mbbs admission abroad, colleges in manila, medical school in philippines tuition
Here are some important tips and information on how to start and proceed with your study plans:
- Choose a government-recognized school or university. A list of recognized schools and universities is available at the website of the Philippines’ Commission on Higher Education (CHED): www.ched.gov.ph .
- Establish direct contact with the university or school through their admissions office or international students office to obtain information on admission requirements, school fees, accommodation, and student visa. Most major universities and learning institutions have official websites where you can obtain their email addresses and telephone numbers. They also have an international students office to assist in the processing of visa.
- Beware of dubious agents and education consultants. The Embassy of the Philippines does not accredit any education consultants nor does it recognize their endorsements for visa processing. Validate any information that you get directly with the university or school concerned.
- Personal appearance and interview of the student is required by the Embassy of the Philippines in the acceptance of visa application. The interview process must be incorporated in your preparation and travel plans.
- The Embassy of the Philippines does not accept any application filed on behalf of the student by agents or proxies.
- Make sure that your documents are complete before appearing before the Philippine Embassy or Consulate for interview. The Embassy may require additional documents if it deems necessary, to fully ascertain the authenticity and veracity of documents and information provided to the Embassy.
- If you are planning to take Medicine or Dentistry, take note that these are quota courses with limited slots for international students, as required by the Philippine government. Make sure that your university has an available slot for you if you are taking these courses. Do note that pre-Medicine courses like BS Biology, BS Psychology, etc. will not automatically guarantee you a slot in the Medicine (MD) program. Your performance in the pre-Medicine program can be a factor in your acceptance to Medicine proper.
- Make prior arrangements with your university as regards accommodation or dormitory. You may choose to stay within the university campus if dormitories are available, or you may make arrangements with privately-run accommodations off-campus.
- Pay tuition fees direct to the bank account of the university. The bank accounts are usually under the name of the university itself.
- Make sure that you have the right visa before entering the Philippines. Guidelines for applying for visa for the purpose of studying in the Philippines are given below.
- Have all your documents authenticated by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) of India and by the Embassy of the Philippines in New Delhi for the processing of your visa. A list of these documents can be found below (See visa guidelines).
- Coordinate the extension or conversion of your entry visa into another type of visa with the international student office of your chosen university. It is recommended that you enter the Philippines on 9(f) student visa instead of other visa category to avoid the inconvenience of visa conversion (See visa guidelines below).