Transferring to a New University

study in malaysia

Transferring to a New University

If you’re an international student, already in Malaysia and transferring to us from another institution, you need to apply for a new Student Pass. This requirement includes students in the Monash University Foundation Year. In such cases, you need to provide us with the following documents from your last Malaysian institution of study:

  • an original and a certified copy of your release letter, signed by the institution’s chief executive officer, or an original letter and copy, certifying your status as a student at the institution and the course in which you were enrolled
  • two certified copies of your academic transcript and information on the institution’s grading system (for example, A = 85–100 per cent)
  • two certified true copies of your attendance report and certificate of completion
  • evidence that your Student Pass has been cancelled by your last institution.

You also need to provide:

  • four passport-sized colour photographs with blue background (3.5cm x 5cm)
  • three certified copies of all pages of your passport, including blank pages
  • three certified copies of the highest academic qualification (for example, transcript/results/certificate) achieved in your home country.

Enquire Us

Admission Guidance

Get Expert Guidance on Top institutions, Courses, Admission, Fees, Visa & Scholarships Attend the Global Education Fair & apply for scholarships & spot offers Register Now

University Visit

Meet delegates from Top Institutions at Global Opportunities PAN India Branches. Plan your career with our experts and secure your future! Visit us