European University is a higher education institution located in the large city of Tbilisi . Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Georgia, European Teaching University is a coeducational higher education institution. European Teaching University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. European University also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
European University is staffed by qualified, experienced academic staff and invited specialists, who were educated in the leading universities in Europe, which contributes to the international experience and high-quality, innovation-based learning. Institution is completely focused on students, it gives ability ,together with high-quality education, university grants and studying abroad.
European Teaching University is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Hence, Indian students are eligible to study MBBS in the European University. Students will receive a certificate from MCI. This will allow students to practice anywhere in India. Authorization is the instrument for external evaluation of compatibility of an institution with standards, certifying internal (self) evaluation and is obligatory for all types of educational institutions in order to carry out educational activities and to issue an educational document approved by the state. Since 2010 mandatory licensing and Authorization procedure are administered by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia and National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement. The National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement on January 21st, 2011 with an issued a resolution # 1 has granted the license and status of Higher Education Institution to “European Teaching University” for a period of 5 years.
MBBS Admission Procedure at European University
If you want to learn advanced medical studies and earn expertise, MBBS in Georgia at European University would be one of the best options for you. Here, we are signifying some easy steps to guide you the application procedure for MBBS in Georgia at European University and we shall assist you at every step. Eklavya Overseas involves in introducing Indian MBBS students for MBBS in Georgia at European University. The European University has been the best option for International medical applicants who are looking for an affordable medical education overseas. You can experience hassle-free MBBS admission in Georgia at European University with Eklavya Overseas. Actually, the government of Georgia provides subsidy for MBBS in Georgia at European University. Georgian Medical Universities including European University for MBBS in Georgia working underneath the support of the various subsidized policies of the Government of Georgia. The European University has been one of the prime options preferred for Medical education destination by Indian Students. Georgia has become the home to Georgian educational system as several major institutions including the European University.
Facilities of university
- Library – the university comprises of well-furnished library with 3700000 books and periodicals to have a better understanding of course outline and research topics which itself diminishes the overdependence on internet.
- Museums– There are 7 museums inside the university which takes care of artefacts and other objects of cultural, historical and scientific. The museums of TSU are science based which preserves the scientific facts and bodies.
- Printing press– students need not to go anywhere for any printing based work as there is a specific printing press department inside the campus with all the required printing and Xerox machines, binder machines, laminator, saddle stich binder, guillotine cutters and many more.
- News Papers– university also provides newspaper facility specially for students to get to know the current and upcoming events and they specially covers “Tbilisis Universiteti “which contains majorly scientific information and research papers.
- Clinics and Hospitals– TSU has a separate hospital and departmental clinics in every regional branch with skilled surgeons, physicians, nurses with all the medical resources availability and a separate emergency wards which provides immediate assistance to patients.
- Accommodation– university provides in build hostel facility to students separated for men and women with more than 2200 living rooms of all the common and standard amenities with international traffic.