Bashkir State Medical University is one of the top Universities of Russia to study medicine. It is considered to be the center of medical and pharmaceutical science of Bashkortostan Republic. This University is located in the Ufa City. For the last 80 years, Bashkir State Medical University has been training specialists for healthcare, scientific, and pedagogical work in the field of professional medical and pharmaceutical education of the Russian Federation. Among the Indian students, BMSU is one of the popular Universities for many years to pursue MBBS in Russia.
The faculty of BSMU has famous scholars and medical practitioners who take care of teaching, medical, scientific and innovative activity. The University retains the study material and technical resources, training facilities, and a large library stock.
Bashkir State Medical University has become a large center for undergraduate and postgraduate courses which provides for successful operating of postgraduate courses in 56 scientific majors and doctoral courses in 8 scientific majors. There are 10 doctoral and 3 candidate dissertation councils which are responsible for defense and awarding academic degrees in 23 majors. Bashkir State University provides opportunities not Bashkir State Medical university lacated in city UFA, Russiaonly to receive quality knowledge and master professional skills, but also to live a bright, exciting and active life. In a way that current students do who are members of numerous creative teams and student associations. There are 615 faculty teaching at the University. BSMU have over 8000 Medical Students and over 500 full-time faculty at school of General Medicine (MBBS), dentistry, Pediatrics, Nursing, Pharmacy and Preventive Medicine. Faculty of General Medicine trains specialists in internal disease, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology and venereology, infectious diseases, etc. The departments of the faculty are equipped with modern diagnostic facilities. Foreign scientists and consultants are invited to deliver lectures. Bashkir University has a University hospital, 7 Building, out-patient clinics for medical and dental, well equipped laboratories, Bashkir State Medical University has a university hospital, medical and dental outpatient clinics, a large library, sports facilities, five dormitories, a summer camp and a sanatorium. Over the years the Bashkir State Medical University has trained more than 33 thousand doctors.
Admission process for MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University
In order to take admission in Bashkir State Medical University, a student must have qualified the NEET exam. There is no need to take any additional entrance exam to take admission in Bashkir State Medical University. A student needs the following documents to take admission in Bashkir State Medical University:
- 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Scanned copy of the filled admission form
- Scanned copy of mark sheet & certificate of class 10th
- Scanned copy of passing mark sheet & certificate of class 12th
- 6 Passport size colored photographs
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
Bashkir State Medical University offers following programs:
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Sports Medicine
- Faculty of Postgraduate Studies
- Faculty of Adaptive Physical Education Culture
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Faculty for Foreign Students
- Higher Education Nursing School
- Faculty of Pre-University Education
Features about MBBS course at Bashkir State Medical University
• Bashkir State Medical University offers good quality education.
• The cost of living for MBBS students in Russia is very low.
• Bashkir State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
• A MBBS student can opt for various extra-curricular activities at Bashkir State Medical University.
• The tuition fee is very low for students pursuing MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University.
• The admission process for MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University is quite simple without any hassle of admission exams or entrance exam in Russia.
• Students from many different countries who come to study at Bashkir State Medical University provide an exposure to many cultures for an Indian student.
• The local people are also very welcoming and warm towards the students.
• Bashkir State Medical University is recognized by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India.
• Student exchange programs are organized with various healthcare establishments in EU as well as outside it.
Nowadays, BSMU Clinic is a unique medical institution, a teaching, medical and scientific base of Bashkir StatForeigners-students-Bashkir-SMUe Medical University. The Clinic has 650 beds. Over 20 thousand patients from around Russia get treatment, more than 8 thousand 0perations are performed, and about 3 thousand babies are annually delivered here. Surgeons of the BSMU Clinic perform the following high-tech surgeries: liver and pancreas resections, stomach and small intestine reconstructive surgeries, all types of thoracoscopic surgeries, brachytherapy, coronary artery stent surgeries. Various techniques of angiographic studies and manipulations on all types of vessels, bile ducts, liver chemoembolization in growths, and uterine arteries embolization in fibromyoma arc involved in medical practice. The Clinic uses techniques of minimally invasive and transplantation surgery.
Bashkir University has five hostels which can accommodate 2000 students. hostels are flat type i.e. with attached kitchen, toilet and bathroom. All hostels are well furnished and fully air. The basic system is two or three students in one room. Internet facilities available in hostels Students can get Indian food at the canteen of the hostel and foreign TV channels (Hindi, Tamil etc.) are also available. All the hostels are well guarded with police security. Bed linen is changed once in a week and hostel is cleaned once every day. BSMU organizes cultural programs every year in which students from various countries of the world take part. The Indian student association celebrates Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi, Baisakhi etc. every year. BSMU also organizes tournaments like table tennis, International tournaments of Cricket, Football, Basketball, and Badminton etc. Bashkir university library has more than 500000 books, 85% is the special medical literature. Library has 4 specialised reading halls with 252 seats, local net and electronic catalogue which makes possible with an access to many databases.
Location of Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University is located in Ufa, Russia. Ufa is the capital city of the Republic of Bashkortostan. According to Forbes (2013), among the cities with population of over a million, Ufa was the best city for business. This is a testimony to the booming economy of Ufa. A student living in Ufa has access to all the items needed for their day to day activities.
MBBS In Russia
Joinus 4 Globel Education assists in easy and direct admission in mbbs in russia, cheapest mbbs in russia, visa process and other MBBS Admission in Russia related guidance. Contact Joinus 4 Globel Education for direct admission in mbbs in russia and cheapest mbbs in russia to obtain the best quality of education from study MBBS in Russia for Indian Students.
Fees includes Tuition Fee and Hostel Fee. Total fee for 6 years Rs. 12,70,000 (approx.). Indian students admitted to the 1st course have to pay their full fees for the whole academic year. Starting from 2nd year student may pay their tuition fees for each semester. (1 USD = 65 Rupees)