Georgia is sovereign state of Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, It is bounded to the west by the Bank Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi. Georgia covers a territory of 69,7000kM and its population is almost 4.7 million. Georgia is a unitary, semi-presidential republic, with the government elected through a representative democracy. Also, Georgia country medical education is famous across the world. Studying MBBS in Georgia is something worth considering in case of students who wish to study MBBS in Europe.
There are many WHO recognized medical colleges in Georgia. Students who wish to study MBBS in European countries are choosing Georgia as their study destination due to various reasons. MBBS in Georgia benefits is huge in comparison to study MBBS in England or MBBS in Romania or any other European country for that matter. There are many WHO recognized medical colleges in Russia as well which are mentioned in the list of WHO recognized medical colleges but it all depends on the road-map, budget, choice of country and future prospects of individual students.
MD / MBBS in Georgia is a new upcoming destination for Indian students. MBBS in Georgia fees is very affordable for international students. Medical universities in Georgia, Europe are quite renowned. Tbilisi State and Batumi both are the government colleges advised for Indian students. MBBS in Georgia was not such a popular destination for Indians till 2011. Because most of the students who wished to go to east European country used to prefer either Russia or Ukraine. However, with Ukraine in trouble due to the war with Russia on eastern sector. Hence, the students were advised to shift to Georgia and Belarus instead of deciding to pursue MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS Admission Process in Georgia
The MBBS admission process in Georgia is simple and straightforward. The whole process can be understood through the following steps:
- Step 1: Choose universities of your choice and fill in a separate application form for each one
- Step 2: Universities will issue an offer letter after receiving your application. You need to carry on with the one you have made your mind to enter.
- Step 3: You are required to deposit the tuition fees in the university’s bank account.
- Step 4: After 30 days, the Ministry of Education and Science Georgia will issue an accreditation letter to the student, upon which the university receives an order from the ministry and generate an invitation letter to the student.
- Step 5: Once this entire process is done, it will take around 30 days for the visa approval.
- Step 6: You can pack your bag for MBBS in Georgia once you get the visa.
- Step 7: It is time to get on the plane and reach your destination.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Georgia
You can get admission in an MBBS course in Georgia, if:
- You have completed your 10+2 with Science
- You have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as Subjects in 10+2
- You have secured 50% in 10+2
- You have qualified NEET exam
Required Documents For MBBS Admission process In Georgia 2019-2020
You will require the following documents when applying for or seeking MBBS admission in Georgia:
- Scanned copies of class 10th and 12th
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- A valid Passport
- Bank statement of your guardians to show that they can afford your tuition fees and living costs
- Medical Certificates with complete reports on HIV and vaccination
- Passport size photos
- A filled application form
- Admission invitation letter from the university you have applied for admission
- Scanned copies of NEET Scorecard
- Air tickets
Direct MBBS Admission In Georgia For Indian Students
Joinus 4 Global Education is one of the top overseas education consultant, we assists direct mbbs admission in Georgia, Georgia visa for Indians, medical college fee structure 2019 and other related guidance. Contact Joinus 4 Globel Education for direct mbbs admission in Georgia for indian students to obtain the best quality of education. Georgia is a new upcoming destination to get direct mbbs admission in georgia for Indian students.
- There is no entrance test or any admission test in Georgia government medical colleges.
- The admission to the top Medical College of Georgia is quite easy.
- Although MBBS in Georgia contains ‘B’ Grade universities, the teaching language for MBBS programs in Georgia in English.
- The top medical colleges for Georgia MBBS are government medical universities. However, the private universities of Georgia are not recommended due to lower quality. The private medical colleges in Georgia are the cheaper options.
- Indian students applying for study in Georgia at government medical universities are eligible to appear for licensing exams such as MCI screening test.
- Georgia offers moderately cold weather conditions in comparison to Russia.