Odessa National Medical University is recognized/listed by World Health Organization, International Association of Universities, European University Association, Medical Councils of almost all major countries, including USA, UK, Europe, India & others. Odessa National Medical University is a member of Bologna Process (Single European area of higher education).
Best Medical University In Ukraine
Odessa National Medical University is the only university in Ukraine, which is a member of MEDINE (Medical Education in Europe). The Thematic Network on MEDINE addresses educational, institutional and quality issues in European medical education within the framework of European initiatives. This project is being carried out with the support of the European Community.
Hostels and Others:
- Free 24 hrs. gas, electricity, hot & cold water and phone.
- Rooms are centrally heated.
- Furniture and bedding in rooms is provided by the hostel.
- Reading rooms and gym are also available in every hostel.
- Hostels are provided with full security.
- Student Cafeteria.
- Hostels are surrounded by green belt with outdoor.
- sport activities like basketball, volleyball, football, etc.
Foreign Students Department:
The cultural leisure of the students is varied: there are 36 amateur circles and studios (dancing, national instruments one, folklore ensemble, folk choir “Nadbuzhanka”, 28 sports circles). For more than 40 years, the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnitsa has been training medical personnel from countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe (including Greece, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Middle East, France, Sweden, Canada etc.).